Saturday, November 29, 2008

'Ayan' will exceed expectations – KV Anand


'Ayan' will be a movie that would be entertaining with Surya at his best, says director K V Anand.
Speaking about the film, Anand, says, ' it has been a tremendous effort by Surya to fit the role. He has developed into a graceful actor since Nerukku Ner. Thanks to proper guidance by directors like Bala and Ameer, Surya became 'Super Surya', says Anand.
On Ayan, he says, ' we did everything as planned accordingly. When I sat with writer Subha for discussion, I decided it should be close to reality. Doing a movie for AVM banner is not an easy task. One has to keep the production house's niche in Tamil cinema. Thankfully Ayan did everything'.
Anand thanks Tamannah, who had been very supportive and took all efforts to leave her screen presence playing Surya's ladylove, Anand adds, ' I thank my cinematographer Prabhu, who has captured what I envisaged in my script on to the screen'.
Ayan is a movie to reckon with in the industry, he adds.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner