Monday, November 24, 2008

Comedy role is Vimala Raman’s favorite


Vimala Raman made her debut with K. Balachandar’s Poi that landed her on grounds of disaster. After a very long sabbatical gap, the actress had the opportunity of performing a great role in Cheran’s ‘Raman Thediya Seedhai’. Well, her characterization and her performance was really astounding for it has won her more laurels. At the moment, she is busy shooting for AVM’s Telugu movie as a jovial college girl.
Getting to speak about her present happy days in Kollywood, Vimala Raman says, “I am very delighted with the success of Raman Thediya Seedhai. The film has got me more opportunities with many directors approaching me. However, it wouldn’t be nice if I keep performing serious roles and preferably comedy oriented roles is something good to do. My recent Malayalam movie ‘Romeo’ depicts me in similar kind of role and I fetched good appreciations for it. Hope, I will have similar kind of role to play in one of the films in my career”.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner