Friday, November 28, 2008

“I am satisfied when I work with Silambarasan and Vishal”


Meenakshi who made her screen debut in Karuppasamy Kuthagaidarar will be seen doing an item number of sorts with Silambarasan in Silambattam and with Vishal in Doranai. When she was quizzed on this, the lady said, “People think that I am doing these dance numbers because I don’t have films in hand. But it is not true. I am booked as a
heroine in Rajadhi Raja, 4777, Pallikondapuram and Perumal”. She also added that the solo dance numbers are only for her personal satisfaction. “I feel good when people call me for song and dance sequences.”
When quizzed about her dance number in Silambattam and Doranai, Meenakshi said that when she dances with popular stars like Vishal and Silambarasan, it will definitely boost her image and give her a professional satisfaction. In Doranai, she will be seen in the intro number of Vishal while in Silambattam, it is a party song with the little super star.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner