Saturday, November 29, 2008

Peter Hein turns director

After establishing himself as a successful stuntman, Peter Hein is now keen to expand his horizons. It is being said that he is planning to direct a film.
When asked, the master of kung-fu says, 'Yes, that's true. I am planning to direct a film myself and that's why I am being choosy with my projects. I have been approached by some producers. I will be starting the project soon.'
Peter finds himself lucky to have worked with some great directors and actors. 'I am fortunate to work with the best. Everyone I have worked with is extremely talented and totally professional. Many heroes like to risk their limbs by doing the stunts themselves. But I insist that we use our boys for certain sequences.' The direction bug seems to be biting everyone in the tinsel town with no exceptions.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner