Monday, November 17, 2008

Sunaina is not acting in Madhan


Sunaina said that she is not acting in the film Madhan directed by Jai Akash. She stated,”Jai Akash started this film some three years ago. I had acted in few scenes at that time. The film was shelved. So I started acting in other films and became busy. I was shocked when I saw the media saying that I was acting in this film. It also came as a surprise when Jai Akash mentioned in a media meet that I was acting in his film when I am not actually acting in this film. I will prefer a complaint regarding this with the Actor’s Association.”
Metu Podu was a programme featuring Vairamuthu’s songs. S P B Balasubramaniam and Chitra crooned the songs in this function. Vairamuthu narrated some interesting incidents which took place in his career. One such incident was about penning the lyric for the film Muthu. He said,” Rajnikanth and me used to talk about lot of matters including religion and politics.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner