Monday, April 27, 2009

Heroines have sudden love for negative roles


Every season there is a new disease spreading in Kodambakkam, and this season, it is heroines wanting to do vamp roles.

The vamp Neelambari in 'Padayappa' and Sangeetha in 'Uyir' are notable roles. Following this, many heroines have expressed a desire to do such vamp roles. Gone are the days when the ladies felt doing negative roles would damage their image.

Now heroines are ready to give their call sheet for negative roles. That's because rasikas easily remember the negative character roles. Smiling princess Sneha smiles not in 'Bhavani' and plays a negative role in Venkat Prabhu's ' Goa .'
Monica does a vamp role in Malayalam film 'Thandavam.' Speaking about it, Monica opines, "My role in 'Thandavam' is quite different. From being a good girl, I turn into a vamp. I would like to do such a role in Tamil too. I don't want to be obstinate that I will do only heroine roles. Even by doing negative roels, I would like to find a place in the hearts of rasikas."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner