Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Asin, Trisha, Nayan, Thamannah – Who’s Surya’s favorite?


A tough question to a married man, isn’t? When Surya was questioned so, he had remain silent smilingly for couple of minutes.
Then gradually had to let his tongue on this tough question. Surya said, “ I have paired up with all these actresses and found them more literally best on various vistas.
Out of these, I admire the performance of Asin and Trisha. But when you ask me who’s the most beautiful amongst all? I have no option other than my Jyothika.” The actor is so keen about his wife and has no objections of stopping his wife from tinsel town. Also, he has expressed his wish about acting in both Telugu and Hindi Films in future.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner