Thursday, May 28, 2009

‘I am not in love with anyone’ – Priyamani says so

Actress Priyamani is so pitiable now as rumors are pinching her so hardly. First with Prithviraj and now with Tarun: She’s miserably linked with every pretty actor in town.
Priyamani has finally broken down with frustration and comes up with an open statement. ‘Please stop writing cock and bull stories on me.
Recently, I bought an INNOVA car with my own money I earned. And none presented me so. For next two years I will be completely focusing on my career and so, there’s no room for any romance. Earlier, when rumors linked Prithviraj and Priyamani, it was due to precious gifts he presented.Looks like valuable gifts are really costing a lot for Priyamani…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner