Friday, May 22, 2009

‘Ravana’ actor turns entrepreneur

Remember Munna, who played protagonist in the sleazy flick, Silanthi? The actor, who is yet to earn a name for himself in the industry, is hoping he will make it big with Mani Ratnam’s ‘Ravana’ in which he plays an important role.
Ask him about the film and he cheers up. “This news of being part of a Mani Ratnam film came about when I was contemplating quitting Kollywood. I had gone through a rough patch here, not to forget my engagement with Anu, which didn’t work out then. That’s when I received an offer to do a role in ‘Ravana’. I consider myself blessed for this,” says the actor, adding that he plays a significant role in the flick. “A twist in the entire story is caused because of something I do. I got into the role through a proper audition only,” says the actor who has dedicatedly worked hard for the role, even shedding some weight and getting himself a new look, with a moustache and beard.
Following ‘Ravana’, Munna has earned himself a role in ‘Kanden Kadhalai’, a remake of ‘Jab We Met’, in which he plays a big role. A film with Manasa is also on the cards.
And now for the big surprise. The actor has also turned entrepreneur by starting a coffee shop in the city. Apart from this, he will also work in a Sinhalese film.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner