Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Trisha’s unforgettable Prabhu Deva

When rumors are just spoiling the image of Prabhu Deva (precisely with Nayanthara), Trisha comes with her singular take on Prabhu Deva on how he helped her. The actress says, “At the point when I stepped into film industry, I merely knew the dance of Baila that in no way does favor in Filmdom. But my dancing was much encouraged by Prabhu Deva as I worked with him in couple of his Telugu movies. Gradually, he was the one who changed my style and today I feel confident on shaking legs on floors.”
The actress is busy now shooting for three films simultaneously, ‘Aadukalam’ with Dhanush, ‘Vinnaithandi Varuvaaya’ with Simbhu and Telugu Movie ‘Sangam’. She has planned to buy a new house in Hyderabad as she is fed up of carrying her suitcase from hotels to another one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner