Friday, July 31, 2009

Actress Meera Nandan on 20-20 chat


Your first lie
In school days if I get less mark I use to lie to my mom that I have the lost the answer sheets.
Your favourite God
My house is in Perandhur near Cochin. There is a Goddess Temple near my house and that is my favourite Goddess.
Unforgettable film
Manichitratal. I have seen this film many times.
How do you contact your fans?
Through net. My mail id is nandualembic@gmail.com
What about dating during your college days?
There is no chance. I studied in Women’s college and there is no room for boys there.
Have you ever got caught in ragging?
I went to college after coming to cinema. Because of this there was lot of celebrations.
Who is your favourite and handsome actor?
In Hindi it is Hrithik Roshan and in Tamil I simply love Surya.
Your favourite perfume
I am not very particular about any brand. I keep on changing.
Do you chat?
No. Only mails.
Do you like feminism?
I don’t know about all those things. Man and woman should be respected equally.
Extracurricular activities
I am an expert in Mehndi and paintings.
In college are you an ordinary figure or a beautiful figure?
I am a normal figure
In the morning do you have tea or coffee?
One day tea and another day coffee
Do you like pets?
I am allergic to pets. I hate pets.
Your bad habit
Angriness. I should reduce it
Are you reserved type or jolly type?
A little about this and little about that
Do you ride bikes?
I used to love to roam in my Honda Activa. I love to ride bikes.
What about glamour?
I will not act exposing my body. I will act according to the story demand.
Shopping?
I am fond of shopping. I buy something every day. I am fond of beauty products, jeans and tops.
Have you received love letters?
Yes and no.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner