Friday, July 31, 2009

‘Who is Nithin Satya making cheap publicity?’ – Shriya speaks about


Actress Shriya Charan was recently linked up with upcoming actor Nithin Satya. The actor himself said, it’s his personal issue and media needn’t interfere.
Well, as Shriya listens to it, she’s shocked saying she doesn’t know who he is.
There is news that you are roaming with a cricket player?
(Laughs) I don’t know ABCD about cricket. I have not seen cricket in my life. The how is it possible for me to love a cricketer.
You don’t like cricket or any other games?
I don’t like cricket. My favourite is swimming. I cannot resist if I see a swimming pool. I will not come back without swimming.
There is also news that you a roaming with a young star called Nithin?
(Her face changes, there is a little anger in her face) Who is he? I have not heard about his name.
He was one among the group who had acted in Chennai 600028?
I have not seen the film neither him. Somebody will be doing this for cheap publicity.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner