Thursday, July 30, 2009

Yuva claims to be Lakshmi Rai’s boy friend


There are strong rumors about the love affair between Lakshmi Rai and cricket player Dhoni. But at this stage a new face Yuva claims to be Lakshmi Rai’s first boy friend, Yuva is a modeling artist.
He has donned the second hero role in the recently released film Modhi Vilayadu. Yuva said,” My original name is Avinesh and am from Trichur in Kerala State. After completing my studies I had come to the modeling field. I was a modeling artist for 2 years in Mumbai.
This were I got introduced to Lakshmi Rai. We both have acted in Ad films. I am her first boy friend. Our friendship continued ever after Lakshmi Rai went to films. We meet at coffee shops and spend our time hours together. I had modeled with Shreya and Nila. But I have a deep friendship with her but there is no romance between us. The friendship we have is different from the friendship Lakshmi has with Dhoni. There is no romance between them. As far as Lakshmi Rai is concerned Dhoni is a person where she had met him in a party. That’s all. As far as cinema is concerned I was longing to act as a hero in a Tamil film for a long time. I took great efforts; Director Saran gave me the chance. In future if I get a chance I will pair with Lakshmi Rai.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner