Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Asin undergoes surgery



Actress Asin was suffering from sinus problem for a very long time. She was taking medicines prescribed by the Kerala Ayurvedhic doctors.
But she was not cured. Yesterday she was admitted at Ambani Hospital in Mumbai where she underwent the surgery. Speaking to the media before the surgery she said,” I was suffering from sinus problem for a very long time.Because of this I used to catch cold in my nose and also have breathing problems. So the doctor advised me that if I undergo a minor surgery I can be cured of this illness. He said that I should stay for three days and that I will be completely cured’. Asin had undergone Endoscopy sinus surgery.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner