Saturday, September 19, 2009

“Heroes can make the audience cry” says Sathya



Sathya who is acting in the remake of Palaivana Solai sad,” The film Palaivana Solai was released on the year which I was born. Now I am quite happy because I am acting in the remake version of this film.
I am donning the role which Chandrasekaran donned in the original version. He has done the role of a communist in the original but I am doing the role of an auto driver. I have not imitated him. He uses his left hand and I have also the same mannerism in this film. In the climax scene I have brought out my acting talents.You can see that the heroes can also make the audience weep. I am not the solo hero in some the films including Palaivana Solai. But my role has significance in all these films. I want to earn a name that I am capable of doing any kind of roles.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner