Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Kangana Rauth wants to direct


Kangana Rauth who was introduced in the Tamil film is now being introduced in a Telugu film.
Kangana who had acted in Tamil film Dhaam Dhoom is now pairing with Prabhas in a Telugu film to be directed by Puri Jaganath. While speaking about this to the media, she said,” I am not of the opinion that one should not act in other languages since you are acting in Hindi films.I had acted in Late Jeeva’s film Dhaam Dhoom and Puri Jaganath’s film. Since I am selecting good stories and strong characters many are asking me whether I have the knowledge of direction. I don’t know much about direction but I will direct a film some day. That is my dream.;

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner