Thursday, September 24, 2009

Kanika says that married actresses are respected in Malayalam film industry

Kanika says there is good respect for married actresses in Malayalam film industry. While speaking to the media, she said,” I said that I will act in films after my marriage.
As per that statement I am acting in films. In Malayalam film industry there is no discrimination between married and unmarried actresses. In fact married actresses are respected more. I have acted in a role which is so important in my career in the film Pazhassi Raja.
I have come to India in a time when the film Pazhassi Raja is being released. I took this opportunity and completed a film titled Raja Devadhai. The shooting of the film was held for 20 days.
But in Tamil films shootings cannot be completed in a single schedule and that is the reason those actresses who live abroad are not able to act in Tamil films. After the release of Pazhassi Raja I will act in Tamil films.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner