Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sherin says that she sacrificed ten films because of her education


Sherin was introduced as a heroine by Kasthoori Raja in the film Thulluvadho Ilamai. She was also a bubbly girl.
After this she continued to act in Whistle, Urchagam, and Student Number One. She went missing from Tamil cinema for some time because she fell in love with a person in Mumbai. She had severed her connections with cinema world. But she was not successful in her romance.
Once again she made her reentry in the film Poova Thalaiya directed by Sanjay Ram. She once again disappeared after completing this film. She spoke to the media about her sudden disappearance. She said, “I had earlier completed my B A. I wanted to continue my education.
After completing Poova Thalaiya I went to Mumbai to pursue my education. I started doing M A though correspondence course. I have finished the course and I have now become a post graduate. No body should think that I have forgotten acting because I have started studying.
I will continue to act in films. My friends say that I look more beautiful than before. So I am hopeful that Tamil audience will give me their support. I will act in glamour roles with limitations in the films which has good storyline. I like to act in a village girl role wearing half saree. I will immediately accept if I get such roles. I sacrificed 10 films because of my education. Now I have completed my course. I will be concentrating more on acting than before. My age is 23 years. There is lot of things to achieve in my life and there is also time for this. After achieving I will get married after 10 years.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner