Thursday, November 5, 2009

Bhoomika wants to direct a film

Bhoomika who married the yoga master stopped acting and started producing films along with him. But offers were pouring on her.

Bhoomika who was acting in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Kannada and Bhojpuri language films got an offer in a Malayalam film.

Currently she is acting in Tamil films Kalavadiya Pozhudhugal and Maa.She is also acting in three Telugu films. She is also producing a Telugu film titled Thagida Thagida. Bhoomika says her aim is to get the National Award.

While speaking about this she said,” I am currently producing a Telugu film titled Thagida Thagida.In future I will be producing Tamil and Hindi films. I am pairing with Prabhu Deva in the film titled Kalavadiya Pozhudhugal.
Prakash Raj is also acting in this film. I am happy to act with him. Though I have got Nandhi and other awards, my ambition is to get the National Award. Like how I became a producer I also want to become a director. I am also getting the script ready. When the time comes I will become a director.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner