Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Jai says that action image is important for a hero

Adhey Neram Adhey Idam which has Jai in the lead role is being released this Friday. While speaking about this to the media people, he said,” This film will be totally different from my earlier films.
I can also say this is my first action film. So far I have not done action oriented hero role. I have taken risk while doing the stunt scenes. After this film I will get the action hero image.
If people accept me as action hero, they will accept me in any role. But if I am stuck in any other image, it will be very difficult to become an action hero. In that way this film Adhey Neram Adhey Idam will be an important film in my career.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner