Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Poorna says no to glamour



Poorna says that she does not want glamour image. While speaking to the media recently, she said,” I am donning the role of a Christian girl in Vithagan directed by Parthiban.

Many are asking why this film is getting delayed. Since Parthiban is donning two types of roles in these films, he has to change the appearance for each role so it takes time. The shooting of the film is going on as per the schedule. There is no delay.

I am acting with Srikanth and Vishnu in the film Drohi directed by Manirathnam assistant Suha and also with Jai in the film titled Arjunan Kadhali directed by Parthi Bhaskar. The climax of this film has fascinated me very much. I am eagerly waiting to see the whole film.
Currently I am acting in four films. I am not accepting any new films. The reason is that instead of getting a glamour heroine image I wanted to earn the name as a good actress

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner