Monday, November 2, 2009

Vasundra says that she is scared of water

Vasundra said that acting in Peraanmai was a new experience for her. While speaking to the media she said.” Most of the shooting of Peranmai took place in the dense forests.

Since I had the experience in trekking I did not find it difficult to climb the mountains. But I am scared of water. So acting in water scenes I was little careful. Another four heroines acted with me in this film. But there were no problem between us.

There was news that I had difference of opinion with director Jananathan. I was not well one day during the shooting. I had come back after informing the director. False news was spread regarding this. There is no problem between us.
Talks are going on with regard to me acting in two films. Many are asking me whether I will act in glamour roles. I don’t mind acting in such roles if the story demands.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner