Saturday, January 23, 2010

Director Rajesh of Boss Engira Baskaran speaks



Rajesh who had directed Siva Manasula Sakthi is currently directing the film titled Boss Engira Baskaran which has Nayanthara and Arya in the lead roles.
Rajesh who had completed the shooting in Kumbakonam has returned to Chennai. He spoke to the media on his return.
About becoming a director?
I was working as a software engineer in Mumbai. I was getting heavy salary and enjoying a hi-tech life in Mumbai. But the passion for cinema did not allow me to concentrate on my job. I threw my job which gave Rs 70,000 salary per month and joined as an assistant to director Ameer for Rs 100 per day. After four years I was able to direct my first film. I know that my story will win. But I got my first opportunity after making the people understand this.
There was news that there was heavy stampede during the shooting of Boss?
The reason is Nayanthara. There were so many crowds to see her. What will happen if Nayanthara is spotted in a bus stop? The whole Kumbakonam started to shake.
Were there any problems with Nayanthara?
She is a very sincere actress and she will be the first person to appear for the eight o clock shooting. As far as we are concerned she does not give importance to controversial news about her. She was very cool during the shooting.Arya?He will be new on the screen. Very hot but smart.
It seems that you have made Nayanthara wear sarees throughout the film?
The story required a beautiful angel like Nayanthara. Hence no glamour.
There are news that Simbhu is also acting in this film?
No. Simbhu is not acting in this film.
Have you got idea to act in a new style?
No director is my role model. I will direct in my own style. I prefer to do jolly good type films.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner