Saturday, January 23, 2010

Priyamani speaks to the media



Priyamani has completed her portions in Manirathnam’s Raavan and is now busy in Kannada film Sambo Siva Sambo which is the remake of the Tamil film Nadodigal. Samudrakani is directing this film.
While speaking to the media, she said,” Every actress will have a desire to work in Manirathnam’s film. I am happy that my desire to act in his film has been fulfilled.
I cannot tell about my role. It is very secret. But everybody will enjoy this film. Everybody including Abhishek, Aishwarya Rai and Vikram have acted well.I wanted to act in films like Ninaithale Inikkum but these kinds of opportunities are very rare. I am expecting such films. The Tamil film Nadodigal is being remade in Kannada with the title Sambo Siva Sambo. This film will also be a great hit like the Tamil film. I know six languages. Iw want to dub in all these languages.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner