Monday, January 4, 2010

A R Rahman says that his journey in Hollywood will continue



A R Rahman while speaking to the media said,” I am very happy that my name figures in the Grammy Award list. I consider Grammy Award equivalent to Oscar Award. This award is given for music.
I will be happier if the song Jai Ho from the film Slumdog Millionaire gets the award. I have composed the music for the Hollywood film Couples Retreat. Since this film is a comedy film, one cannot expect much music. The music in this film is very much different. This will not suit the taste of my fans.If we wait for a good story, then we will not know when we will get the chance. It is not an easy matter for a music composer from Asia region to enter into Hollywood. This is my entry. I have got good reception and best reviews. I will continue to work in Hollywood. There was news that I will be acting. That is not true. God has given me the talent in music. That alone is enough.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner