Monday, January 18, 2010

Shakeela wants to do character roles



Nachiapuram is a film produced by M Gunasekaran under the banner Thai Productions. K C Ravichandar is directing this film. Shakeela who is acting in this film spoke to the media at the shooting spot. She said,” My mother was my protection and my guide.

She is the one who motivated to me. Because of this I had acted in more than 200 films. My mother expired recently. Because of this sorrow I lost my weight by 20 kilos. After my mother’s death I started cooking. But I cannot relish the food cooked by me. I have become lean since my food habits have changed. A beautiful physique is required for an actress.

One needs a companion in life. Because of this I have decided to marry. I should have got married last year itself. But the time has come now only. I am going to marry a person called Satish. He is a businessman from Avadi. He is an ardent fan of Vijayakanth. Initially he was holding a post in DMDK . Now he is the secretary of the Villivakkam constituency.
He wants Vijayakanth to preside over the marriage. We are waiting for his date. Though it is a love marriage, we are getting married with the approval of the parents of my wouldbe husband. I will continue to act in films after my marriage. I have 10 films on hand. I have stopped ddoing glamour roles. I prefer to do character roles.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner