Thursday, February 11, 2010

Anaya says she will not do glamour roles



Anaya who captured the hearts of the audience by her mischievous acting in Nadodigal was expected to do lot of films. But she was missing. After acting in a Telugu film she went back to her native place Kerala and started acting with big stars there. Now she is lucky enough to act with Amitabh Bachchan in the Malayalam film Kandahar. Recently she gave an interview to the media.
You are not to be seen in Tamil films after Nadodigal?
I got lot offers in Tamil. But I did not like any of these characters. When there was a good character, the production company was small. So I kept away since I did not want to spoil my name. In between I got the opportunity to act in Telugu film. So I went there. In fact I was little sad about this gap in Tamil. Now I have come to Tamil through the film Seedan.
It seems it is very difficult in contacting you?
I had a coordinator. But he was not good. Because of his wrong guidance I missed acting in some good films. Now my father is taking care of all these things. In future these kind of things will not happen
There is news that you are not pairing with Dhanush in Seedan?
Yes. But I am doing an important role. I am doing the role of a girl who put all the household works in her shoulders and does it. This film is a remake of the Malayalam film Nandanam. The character in the Malayalam was a small one. But in Tamil they have kept lot of scenes for me.
What about glamour roles?
At any point of time I will not do glamour roles. I will act in films which has good stories. I am not against modern girl roles. In real life I am a modern girl.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner