Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Prakash Raj says that he is going to marry Bony Varma soon



Prakash Raj said that he will soon be getting married to Bony Varma. Bony Varma is a choreographer working in Bollywood. She use to also work for the films produced by Prakash Raj. Romance blossomed between the two.
Because of this he divorced his wife Lalitha Kumari. Speaking about this Prakash Raj said,” Many are telling that I am building a big house in Chennai and Hyderabad and I am also designing it in a fantastic way. I have studied architecture. So I have designed it in the way which I prefer. The Kannada film Naanu Nanna Kanasu which I have directed is to be released within two weeks. This is the remake of the Tamil Abhiyum Naanum.I am continuing to act in other language films. I am acting in films because of my daughters. I want to make enough money for them. At the same time I am also making certain decisions about my life. I will be marrying the person whom I love soon.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner