Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hari Priya says that she is not interested in small roles



Hari Priya was the heroine of the Karan starrer Kanagavel Kaaka. She is also now acting with Arjun in the film Vallakottai. While speaking to the media, she said,” I am having lot of expectations of Kanagavel Kaaka because that is my first debut film.

Though I have acted in lot of Kannada films, I want to act in other South India languages. Currently I am acting in the Telugu film Kulu Manali. In Kannada I am pairing with Shiva Rajkumar.

I have got no offers from Malayalam. In Kannada I am getting mall roles only. In future I will not act in such roles.
I will act in the roles which has scope for acting. I am also acting with Arjun in the Tamil film Vallakottai. Right from young days I am the fan of the action oriented Arjun. I am really happy to act with him.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner