Saturday, May 8, 2010

Thamanna says that she is a fan of Surya



Thamanna is the most wanted in Kollywood. There is news that her salary has reached Rs 1 Crore. While speaking to the media, she said,” Becoming an actress is my child hood dream. Now I am happy that my dream has been fulfilled.

Success did not come that easy. For the first three years I did not give any mega hits. But I was patiently trying. I did not have the intention of leaving Tamil cinema. Now I feel very happy when the Tamil Nadu people are celebrating me. Even if they give me 2nd or 3rd place in their heart, that is enough for me. My fans club has given me the title Golden Girl. That is all ok. But anointing my cut outs with milk is too much. Only anointing of milk is done to Gods.
Because of this I don’t want this. Many are asking me that my colleagues are telling that I am a sincere girl. Vijay has also told me this several times. All the actors who act with me also feel the same thing. I love cinema. I love my work. Because of this I do the work given to me with dedication.

My policy is to do the work with perfection. There is news that I am demanding Rs 1 Crore as salary. There is no truth in it. I have not demanded this much salary from any producers. Producers are giving me the salary which they can afford. I have never demanded.
I have got lot of good offers in Tamil cinema. Expecting any thing more is avaricious. The first day, first show film I always see is Surya’s film. Even before I started acting, I was a fan of Surya.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner