Monday, July 19, 2010

Anjali - Too Many to handle


Anjali it is very difficult for her to act in many films at a time. Says Anjali: “I am currently acting in Thambi Vettothi Sundaram, Magilchi, Maharaja, Karungaali and a Malayalam film which has Jayasurya in the lead role. It is very difficult to allocate dates when acting in so many films. But all the films I am acting now has been signed earlier. I have given various call sheets for these films. At that time the shooting of the films did not commence. I am acting in these films since I agreed to act earlier. Karungaali is one such film which I had agreed to do earlier. Now I will not accept any new films. Only after completing the films I am acting now, I will start acting in new films. The shooting of the film which Samuthirakani is directing has been postponed to December. So I think there will be no problem for me to act in this film.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner