Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Anil Kapoor wants to do Tamil films, but no offers


Bollywood actor Anil Kapoor was herein Chennai during last to win for attending the 13th Gollapudi Srinivas National Award. During the occasion, he addressed the special invitees that he shares a great connection with Chennai. Of course, it dates back to the Madras days, where he used to shoot for few Telugu and Kannada films here.

The actor admits that Tamil film industry is very well organized and it’s more disciplined. ‘I myself has witnessed such great things in projects I have worked’ adds Anil Kapoor, who was asked isn’t he interested in doing Tamil movies.

Says Anil Kapoor: ‘Yes, I am very much interested in doing Tamil projects. But where do I get chances, it’s only my daughter Sonam Kapoor, who has been getting heavy downpour of offers…’

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner