Thursday, August 26, 2010

Kavya Madhavan not perturbed


Actress Kavya Madhavan who had applied for divorce has started acting in films. She while speaking to the media said,” I don’t want to speak about my marriage. The court case is going on.

Apart from this what is the use of speaking about the bitter things. I will not let my spirits dampen thinking about the things that have happened in the past. If you think about one matter, I should say that I am gifted. The first gift is that I am born in this world as a human being. The next gift is that I was born without any deformity.

The becoming an actress and that also a popular actress is also a gift and blessing. How can I feel poignant with God when he has blessed me with so many gifts? I have got nothing against God. Even before my birth of anyone God would have planned that one’s life should be like this or that. Like this after making so many enquiries my parents got me married.

But God has changed my fate. I am not worried because of that. When I had problems, my parents were there to support me. So many people are in worst conditions because there is no one to support them. In that way I am very lucky. Many are asking me to give an advice for the actresses those who are going to get married. I am not such big person to advice. Why this has happened to me is that it is my fate. Nobody can change it is God’s plan.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner