Friday, January 28, 2011

Bala’s next with new face

National award winning filmmaker Bala, who is busy giving final touches to his first comedy caper ‘Avan Ivan’, has said that his next movie would feature a newcomer in the lead role.
“My films always demanded an actor, and not a star. Even Vikram, Suriya, Arya and Vishal were like new faces when they came to me. My forthcoming film will sure have a debutant as the protagonist,” he said.
‘Avan Ivan’, which has Vishal and Arya in lead roles, is expected to be a straight contrast from Bala’s earlier ventures. Produced by Kalpathi Aghoram’s AGS Entertainment, the movie has been announced as an April release.
“I am indebted to each and everyone who are watching my movie, for they are spending two hours of their lives to see my film. My request to them is to judge my movies alone and not me,” added Bala.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner