Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Shreya says that there is lots of awareness among the audience

Actress Shreya says that the audiences are not ignorant and hence she will act in the films that have logic. She also added that though it is cinema, it should have logic. Shreya, who was once most wanted actress in Kodambakkam is now yearning for offers.
Shreya who now wants to give a hit film is giving importance to stories. She is making the directors to narrate the full story. She is keen in avoiding contradictory stories without logic. She says." Now the audience will not accept the films without logic. I will act in films which will have logic. Tell me a story like Mozhi. I will act free of cot. So far I have acted for money. Now there is no need for money. Now I should earn a good name."
This will be a sad news for Shreya’s fans.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner