Thursday, April 21, 2011

Radha : "Fine with Karthika looking sensuous in saris"

‘An actress has to be glamorous, but she should know her limits and work accordingly. So was I and so will be my daughter. But I am sure, I’ll have a watch over Karthika and guide her accordingly’ says veteran actress Radha while introducing her daughter Karthika at a press meet held this noon at Hotel Green Park. Walking amidst flooded clicks, Radha and her daughter were spotted with their sparkling smile.
When asked whether Karthika would sign glamorous roles, the newbie uttered, “There’s a very thin line between glamour and vulgarity and it has to be dealt carefully. I watched my mom appearing in glamorous costumes in many films that includes ‘Mudhal Mariyadhai’. But she won critical acclaims for her best performance.”
Radha totted up saying that she will be happy if her daughter Karthika looks sensuous in saris.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner