Monday, September 8, 2008

Lekha Ads - A milestone of 25 years


Be it a groundnut business or a top-charting gadgets dealer or a successful filmmaker: being successful in their venture continuously for 25 years is something rare. If they are surviving whole lot of time over there, it’s off their dedication and insatiable passion for their profession. Here comes an entity of similar embodiment who has strived all the way fetching success on his shoulders for past 25 years. He is none other than the leading ad filmmaker Lekha Rathnakumar.
Churning out more than 10 TV series and famous commercials including Idhayam Oil and Dots featuring Jyothika and Sneha, he strides with elatedness to extremity. But not does his old memories does face and Lekha glimpses through it back. Speaking on this happy occasion, he says, ” I have been a happy youngster born in a rich family and had no concerns about real pain and gains of life until one day I stepped out of my house. It was due to a sort of misunderstanding with my father and I had headed to Coimbatore. Over there, one of my friend Shankar gave me Rs. 50, he had with him and sent me to Chennai. The metropolitan city was full of dreams and vigilant all throughout. For 2 days, it was just roaming on the pavements till I found an ad on Agarbathi. Directly, I approached the company located in RS Puram and I understood nothing was easy to obtain in life. They made me wait for a long time and owner met me later. I asked for a label order and they liked my approach. In fact, I was excited to get he order for 3 Lakhs labels and this was my first step of success”
Also added that getting orders doesn’t define success for he had to hire a cycle and pedal all the way across miles to place the ad orders and get things right. Today, this man happens to be the bigwigs in the global world of media. Not just in Tamil Nadu and India, Lekha has business interests in foreign lands of Germany and America.
Indeed, he doesn’t forget his real life Kuselan – Mr.Shankar who offered all his money of Rs.50 he had in his pocket well-wishing for his friend’s success…
Kollywood Today conveys its heartily wishes to the gifted personality in media world Lekha Rathna Kumar and we wish him to continue his successful venture for more and more years…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner