Friday, October 31, 2008

Take 4 on Reema Sen


Your favorite actress Reema Sen and our favorite questions for her… Here she answers it within 4mins to it..
We know you’re a brave girl. But what frightens you a lot?
Seas… As soon I get near it, I start visualizing the film ‘Water World’ within me.
Scenes you hate performing…
Getting drenched in rain, wearing shorts and clumsy dancing sequences… I completely hate going through such kind of stuffs.
Your favorite handsome men…
Ajay Devagan, Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan, Robert De Niro, Collin Parel… These are my favorite men.
10 years down the line, you would be.
Owner of lavish BMW – 7 Series Car, richest woman in the town and get settled with a good married life…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner