Friday, October 31, 2008

Yuvan Shankar Raja talks openly

Wow! This is something viewers shouldn’t miss for Yuvan Shankar Raja has openly spoke about his present life and career. Earlier, he used to utter not more than 4 words for every question we put forth on him. But now, turning into producer has made great changes in him.
“Earlier I and Selvaraghavan had planned to launch production house together along with Cinematographer Aravind Krishna ‘White Elephants’. But we had to get separated due to difference of opinions. Now I am about launching my production house called ‘Pink Productions’. What’s so special about Pink? Ruby is most precious gem in the world and it possesses Pink Color. So, I have named my production with it. My first project is with RJ turned actor Siva and Sabapathy directs the film. It’s a romance based subject and we haven’t finalized about other star-casts and crewmembers for the film”.
“Also I have plans to make film with top-charting mass heroes and soon announcements would be made” says Yuvan Shankar Raja who is sure about not getting into acting. When asked about his foreign tours for composing tunes, he smiles saying, “its bit irksome for everyone sitting inside 4 walls of studios and keeps striking chords for getting tunes. So some of my close friend directors and me fleet to exotic locations of Bangkok and other places for tuning melodies. Sometimes, it’s so comedic that we won’t be getting good tunes over there and as we shore on Meenambakkam, there are some tunes we get on with.”
“Well, I hate sitting on the shores of Maldives. You know why? I get to see many couples romancing together and I sitting lonely on the shore with guitar in my hand” Ask about loneliness, he speaks openly, “it’s nice to see rain showering from the clouds. But the very next day as you have to stamp through the dampening soil filled with waters, it’s quite distressing. Of course, this is something relevant to all our lives… There are happiness and sadness; everyone must be handling everything”.
Splendid words, right? Sooner, Yuvan transcending from Music Director to Producer may be a big issue. But just heed to his words, you’ll discover a best philosopher within him….

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner