Thursday, April 16, 2009

‘Dhoni and Cricket means nothing to me’- Lakshmi Rai


Actress Lakshmi Rai had struggled a lot much before gearing up for her ‘Dhaam Dhoom’. Certainly, the film won her more laurels other her good performance.

At the moment, the actress is all excited about couple of her forthcoming films ready to hit the screens. Vaamanan and Naan Avanillai – 2 are the couple of films she has lots of faith in and now her Malayalam film ‘Harihar Nagar 2’ has turned to be a great blockbuster.

Says Lakshmi Rai, “I really had to fight to a great extent for a better life in Kollywood and now I have started making some good works…

However, with media channels penning gossips on me pertaining to Dhoni, I wanna make it sure, both Dhoni and Cricket means nothing to me. I’ve got lots of things to achieve a human and not silly desires”.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner