Wednesday, May 27, 2009

‘Gnyabagangal is my friend Kathiravan’s life story’ – Pa. Vijay

Lyricist Pa. Vijay makes his debut with ‘Gnyabagangal’ as an actor. With the film’s songs doing good business at markets, he released the film’s trailer last evening herein Chennai.
Speaking on the occasion, he said, “When I came to Chennai seeking for chance in films, I stayed in Choolaimedu and my neighbor was Lyricist Kathiravan and he was a strong communist in his thoughts.
This sole reason stopped him from getting chance in film industry and he was deeply love with a Hindi speaking girl who stayed near his house. But as the girl was married to someone else, he moved to his hometown. A Year later, I got the message he passed away for suffering from prolonged illness. I blamed myself for not helping the true love get united and thusly made his life into this film dedicating for his soul…”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner