Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Actress Bhanu speaks to the media


Bhanu says that she wants to pair with popular actors. Bhanu was introduced as heroine in the film Thamirabarani. She is from Kerala. Bhanu who was acting in Malayalam films was brought to Tamil film by Director Hari. Though her debut film Thamirabarani was a hit, she did not many offers in Tamil. She had acted in only one Tamil film Rasigar Mandram. Now she is currently acting in Azhagar Malai. She was interviewed by the media.
What is the reason for not getting offers in Tamil films?
I got lot of offers but they wanted me to do glamour roles. I refused to act in glamour roles. I got lot of offers in Malayalam films so I started concentrating in Malayalam films. Because of this there was a small gap in Tamil films.
Which actors do you prefer to pair with?
I would like to act with all the popular actors.
Don’t you think that your height is a problem?
There is no problem with regard to height. There is always stool while acting with tall heroes.
Nayanthara belongs to your State. She has created sensations like romance and glamour.

Why haven’t you come up like her?
I am not Nayanthara. I am Bhanu.
Have you been in love?
Who hasn’t loved? There would have been romance for all the grownups. I am also in love. But I will not reveal who is my lover.
You had some family problems. What happened to it?
My family problem has been sorted out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner