Sunday, August 30, 2009

Aunpama Kumar Stills





A bit about myself:- Aunpama Kumar
I have been involved in the field of television for over fourteen years as a Producer, Anchor, Visualizer, Journalist and Channel Producer. For the past four years I have been pursuing a role hitherto unexplored by me – that of Television Anchor, Film/Television Actor, and Advertising Model. What started off as a hobby and a passion has bloomed into a full-fledged career with due success.
Prior to this I was with Satyam Infoway Ltd (NASDAQ: SIFY) handling the twin responsibilities of Communications and Media Management for the E-Commerce Business Unit. My responsibilities included advertising, media planning, branding, corporate films, exhibitions, seminars, brochures and media relations.
I have been greatly helped in this by my experience in the Operations & Programming team at ZEE NEWS. There I was liaisoning between outside media houses, production companies, international programme producers and television agencies and co-ordinating on a daily basis with Hongkong regarding uplinking. My work also included constant market monitoring and acquiring sponsorship, in consultation with the marketing department. I was also a News Anchor with the same channel.
By virtue of a Diploma in Multimedia from Aptech, Arena, I am also a trained graphics artist.
All my assignments have also included diverse media functions like research, scripting, shooting, editing and I am familiar and comfortable with working in a team (often as the leader), in high-pressure environments and under tight deadlines.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner