Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chandra Haasan becomes a hero


Chandra Haasan is currently acting in Payanangal Mudivathillai and Kumari Penin Ullathile. Chandra Haasan is studying Aeronautical Engineering in a private college in the suburbs of Chennai.
He shares with us the experience of acting in two films. He said,” Right from my young age I was eager to act in films. I told my father about this. He also tried his best and recommended me to his friends he knew.
I have acted in the child hood roles of the heroes in the films like Varnajalam, M Kumaran S/O Mahalakshmi, Perarasu, Saravana and Manin Mainthan. I am studying Aeronautical Engineering because my mother was interested.
I am donning the role of a bus conductor in the film Payanangal Mudivathillai directed by S V Raja. I fall in love with a college student who travels in the bus. Swetha has donned the role of a college student. The shooting of the film is taking place in Guddiyataham. I am donning the role of a school student in another film titled Kumari Penin Ulathile. Kishore is directing this film. This film is a romantic one. I am hopeful that these films will give me a identity once these films are released.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner