Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sindhu Menon speaks to the media


Eeram is a film produced by Director Shankar which has been released recently. The film is doing well at the box office. Aadhi and Nanda are the two heroes in this film.
Sindhu Menon who had acted as Manoj’s sister in Bharathi Raja’s Kadal Pookal has done the female lead role in this film. Now she is in cloud nine because of the success of Eeram.
While speaking to the media recently, she said,” Every heroine will have the expectation that she should have a good hero, production house and director. I have got this through the film Eeram. This film has given me a good re-entry in Kollywood.
Director Arivazhagan and Cinematographer Kannan taught me how to act in each scene of this film. Acting in this film was a new experience for me. Friends who saw this film had appreciated me. The film Rahasiya Police in which I had acted in Malayalam language is doing well at the box office.
I have paired with Jayaram in this film which has been directed by Madhu. Currently I am acting in a Telugu film titled Subadra. New face Kesavan is doing the lead role in this film. My role is a meaty one and has lot of scope for acting in this film. Prema Pilusthondi is another a film in which I am acting in Telugu language. Chandy is the hero of this film and directed by Ajay. I am donning the role of a college student.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner