Saturday, September 19, 2009

“I am waiting for a good offer’’, says Vasundhra Das


Vasundhra Doss says that she is waiting for a good offer in Tamil. While speaking to the media, she said,” I am currently acting in a Malayalam film.
I will also act in a Hindi film. Now days I am fully occupied in participating in the programmes which are held in foreign countries and also singing. I am acting in the roles which come to me my way.I did not agree to work in Tamil films because I got the role of only singing and dancing with the heroes. Because of this people don’t come in search of me thinking that I will not act in Tamil films. I am waiting for good offers. But I will not go in search of offers.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner