Saturday, September 19, 2009

“I did not get good roles in Tamil “says Vimala Raman


Vimala Raman while speaking to the media said,” Had I accepted the offers I received in Tamil I would be acting in many films now.
After Poi and Raman Thediya Seethai, I received lot of offers but I did not accept these because there was no scope for acting in these films. I am currently acting in two films in Telugu. Tarun is doing the lead role. The shooting of the whole film is taking place in Bangkok.
I have no objection in acting with swim suits. Since there is a swimming pool scene in this film I am wearing bikini dress. Another Telugu film in which I have paired with Varun Santhosh is running successfully in Andhra. This film is produced by AVM. I have also acted in the suspense thriller Kannada film Aaptharaksha directed by P Vasu.
Many are asking me why I am concentrating on Telugu and Kannada films. It is not like this. I will act in Tamil films if there is scope to bring out my acting talents,”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner