Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pia in a Goa girl role

In the film Goa, Pia is donning the role of a Goa girl. While speaking to the media she said,” After Aegan and Poi Solla Porom, I am currently acting in Pala Pandya and Goa.

The shooting of Pala Pandya is over. This film is a comedy film. In this I film I am donning the role of girl who lives abroad with the parent. I come to Chennai to visit my grandfather. I am a care free girl and not worried about anything. Some unexpected things happen in her life.
I am pairing with Vishnu who acted in Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu. In the film Goa I am donning the role of a Christian Goa girl. I am pairing with Jai in this film. The shooting of this film is almost complete. Only two more days are left to complete my portions.
In Telugu I am acting in a film titled Ninnu Kavisaga. This film which has been produced by Ramoji Rao is to hit the screens on Gandhi Jayanthi day.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner