Monday, November 9, 2009

Manjari's take on acting with other heroines



Manjari paired with Nithin Sathya in the film Muthirai. She said,” After Muthirai I did not get proper offers. I got only glamour roles and small films.
I was not interested in acting in these films. I can act in glamour roles but at the same time I cannot act in a film which gives importance to glamour role alone. If there is scope for acting, one can act glamorously in the song sequences.
That is my policy. I am acting in a Telugu film titled Inko Sari. Sayali Bhagat and Richa are also acting with me in this film. Many are asking whether there will be ego problems while acting with other actresses. There is nothing like that. Because my role is good I am acting with other actresses. Everybody has come to act. I feel there will be no problem if you do your work alone.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner