Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Trisha says that she will not leave Tamil cinema



Trisha while sharing about Bollywood experience said,” Priyadarshan was asking me for a long time to do a Hindi film. The time has come only now.
He is the one who introduced me in Tamil film. Now I am happy that I am acting in the Hindi film directed by him. I am acting with super star Akshay Kumar in my first Hindi film itself. He is a very jolly good type.
He will be going on cracking jokes at the shooting spots. My second language was Hindi in the school. Because of this I am able to speak Hindi fluently. Akshay seeing this in the shooting spot asked me to dub. After the first day shooting, Priyadarshan called my mother over phone and praised my acting. I am really proud about this.
The first schedule of the shooting will be completed by 23rd November. Akshay Kumar is producing this film Khatta Meeta. I am also been signed for three other Hindi films produced by Akshay Kumar’s production house.
Some other hero will be pairing with me in these films. Other details are yet to be finalized. Many are asking me whether I am refusing Tamil films because of Hindi films. It is not so. I have given three months call sheet for this film.
That is the reason for not accepting Tamil films. Nobody can separate me from Tamil films. I am popular today because of Tamil cinema only. Next I will be acting in a Telugu film with Junior NTR. I will also act in Tamil films.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner